Acura Graduate Offer
Acura would like to recognize your accomplishment by helping get you into the right luxury vehicle, with a $500 savings towards any 2022 or newer MDX when you finance or lease with Acura Financial Services®
April 1, 2022 – April 3, 2023
- Eligible client has graduated within the past two years or will graduate within the next six months with a master’s, bachelor’s, or associate’s degree from a U.S- accredited college or registered nursing school.
- Meets Acura Financial Services (AFS) credit criteria and signs an AFS Retail Finance, Acura Luxury Lease® or Leadership Purchase Plan® contract.
- Eligible client must be listed on the AFS contract as the primary buyer.
- Provides a copy of a diploma or college transcripts as proof of graduation eligibility and all other documents required by AFS.
- Lease: $500 is applied towards the capitalized cost reduction of the vehicle. Monthly payment and total due at lease signing are calculated after $500 reduction. Purchase: $500 is applied towards the down payment.
The following Acura Financial Services® requirements may apply:
- No adverse credit history.
- Proof of employment or a firm commitment from an employer (verifiable) with a start date no more than 120 days from the date of the AFS contract.
- Monthly income sufficient to cover current obligations, living expenses and the vehicle payment.
For well-qualified clients, subject to approval by AFS. Only one $500 Acura Graduate Offer per vehicle. Offer cannot be combined with Zero Due at Signing Lease Program. Offer not valid on Acura Certified Pre-owned vehicles or used vehicles. Offer valid through April 3, 2023 and may be terminated at any time.